- +44 (0)117 918 1321
Cross Border Transactions
Jordans can provide international tax planning advice concerning cross-border arrangements involving UK companies owned by UK resident and non-UK-resident clients. We frequently work with or on behalf of the clients own tax advisors.
This is a narrow field but our expertise runs deep.
Recent cases we have advised on include:
- Applicability of UK corporation tax exemption to a UK company receiving income from a usufruct of shares.
- Use of the Permanent Establishment article of the Cyprus/Egyptian Double Tax Treaty to protect Cyprus company trading income from Egyptian tax.
- Structuring a non-resident UK limited partnership to ensure confidentiality of financial information whilst preserving the corporate status of the general partners.
- Advice on the capital gains tax article of the UK/Hong Kong double taxation convention on behalf of a UK resident but non-UK-domicled shareholder of a Hong Kong Company.
- Advice on the UK tax exposure of, a UK LLP, all of whose members were non-UK-residents, for an international trade.
- Advice to Jersey trustees concerning the impact of the Administration Cooperation Directive 2011/16/EU.
- Advice on tax migration of a UK company to Malta.
Offshore Tax Planning
- Offshore Tax Planning and Advice
- Double taxation treaties
- UK double taxation treaties
- Cyprus double taxation treaties
- Hong Kong double taxation treaties
- Seychelles double taxation treaties
- OECD model tax convention
- UK witholding tax treaties
- Seychelles witholding tax treaties
- Cyprus witholding tax treaties
- Hong Kong witholding tax treaties
- Cross-border transactions