- +44 (0)117 918 1387
Tax Agent for Corporation Tax
Jordans Trust Company's experienced tax personnel can manage your relationship with HMRC.
Appoint Jordans as your authorised tax agent and let us manage your relationship with HMRC. Our reliable service will mean that your tax affairs will become one less issue for you to deal with.
Entrusting the Jordans accounting team to liaise with regulatory bodies on your behalf, process relevant paperwork, prepare and submit annual tax returns, and collect and ensure payment of corporation tax, makes sense. In short, as your tax agent we will handle all of your tax affairs correctly so that you don't have to.
Appointing a tax agent: what to expect
Jordans Trust Company will:
- Liaise with HMRC and receive communications, rather than your company directors, thus saving you time and eliminating distractions.
- Deal with all initial forms received from HMRC.
- Obtain a S249 exemption for the company.
- Prepare and submit annual corporation tax return.
- Organise collection and payment of any corporation tax or other UK taxes.
- Handle miscellaneous enquiries and correspondence from HMRC.
Jordans Trust Company LimitedFirst Floor
10 Temple Back
+44 (0117) 918 1407
Hours of Operation:
Mon. to Fri. 9am to 5pm