Jordans Trust Company employ qualified Chartered Accountants to ensure that the structures formed for our clients remain compliant with Tax and VAT legislation and also with the tax planning advice we have given.
We provide the following:
- Preparation and filing of statutory accounts for Limited Companies; Limited Liability Partnerships, Trusts and Foundations.
- Corporate Tax compliance and dealing with HMRC queries.
- Salary payrolls for directors and employees and personnel tax returns for Partnership members.
- Invoice Function. Maintenance of accounting ledgers, invoicing, paying suppliers, debt collection and opening and running a bank account.
- Management Accounts provided monthly or quarterly to monitor and drive the business.
- VAT registration and completion and filing of quarterly returns.