Jordans Trust Company incorporates offshore companies in most of the principal offshore financial centres.
Offshore companies are incorporated for a wide variety of legitimate uses:
• To own residential, investment, and commercial property
• To own patents and trademarks
• To own shares in “onshore” operating and holding companies
• To acquire portfolio investments
• To acquire assets where confidentiality of ownership is required.
Our offshore locations in the UK, The British Virgin Islands, Cyprus, Jersey, Hong Kong and Seychelles reflect the importance and popularity of these territories as offshore corporate domiciles.
For more information about Jordans services in these offshore territories and their advantages, please click on the links above. From these links you can also provide us with preliminary instructions or enquiries.
Or if you prefer please telephone or email one of our advisers shown on this page.